Wednesday, January 22, 2020

[2020.01.23] JULIAN CHEUNG: GOOD CHARACTER BRINGS GOOD LUCK

courtesy of on.cc

Julian Cheung Chi Lam and Louis Cheung Kai Chung starred in the Lunar New Year film ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2020 (GA YAU HEI SI 2020). Ah Chung described this time as a pleasant collaboration with the cast and the crew. When he first took the role, he "communicated" with Chilam. "I only took it because he did. I have worked with him before but had very few scenes together. After this time I realized that despite his mild mannered exterior, Chilam had his own comedic style. In particular the scene in which he was 'catfished', I was rolling on the floor laughing."

With the Year of the Rat on the way, they only wanted good health. Ah Chung said, "I don't pay attention to astrology, I feel that as long as I maintain a happy state of mind all the ups and downs in life are just scenery. Instead sometimes only during the fall would you learn and gain something." Chilam said, "I believe in 'good character naturally brings good luck'. I am used to going to the Victoria Park flower market with the whole family on the Lunar New Year's Eve. Last year with so many people I wanted to leave in the middle, in the end my wife held on to me. I hope this year I would successfully overcome the fear of crowds."

No comments:

Post a Comment