Wednesday, January 29, 2020

[2020.01.30] LOUIS CHEUNG BEATS PETTY PERSON WITH RAP

courtesy of on.cc

Louis Cheung Kai Chung worked with Raymond Wong Pak Ming and Julian Cheung Chi Lam in the Lunar New Year film ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL 2020 (GA YAU HEI SI 2020). He appeared as a modern "petty person beater" and helped foreigners "beat petty person" in rap tone. Even with his experience he was stumped. "It was very memorable, because the English used wasn't the ones I was used to. For comedy I had to directly translate the petty person beating script into English. It was pretty hard to deliver." In preparation for this scene he put a lot of time into learning the lines. "I just kept reciting it before I took my place! I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of foreign actors. The director asked for one take, luckily I was able to do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment