Thursday, March 16, 2023

[2023.03.17] NICHOLAS TSE SHIELDS CYA LIU FROM EXPLOSION

Cya Liu has a lot of action scenes

Nicholas Tse carries a car door to shield Cya Liu
courtesy of on.cc

The Nicholas Tse Ting Fung and Cya Liu starred film CUSTOMS FRONTLINE (HOI GUAN JIN SIN)'s production highlight has been unveiled. Cya revealed that Ting Fung in the film had many action scenes, behind the scenes he contributed more than imagined. In one explosion scene, Ting Fung carried a car door to shield Cya as they ran. He admitted that he worried about actresses getting hurt. Because with the slightest mishap Cya's face would hit the ground. Cya said, "Because I was with him, it's safer."

Ting Fung personally performed a scene in which he caught fire. He said, "When I risk my life I can answer to the audience, and I can live up to my profession even more."

No comments:

Post a Comment