Monday, March 27, 2023

[2023.03.28] CECILIA CHOI RELATES TO THE LOSS OF A FATHER

courtesy of on.cc

Actor Cecilia Choi Sze Wan in the new film A LIGHT NEVER GOES OUT (DUN FOR LAN SHAN) worked with Best Actor Simon Yam Tat Wa. In one scene she was faced ith her onscreen father Yam Tat Wa's passing but could not cry. She said that she was similar to the character . "When Papa passed I didn't have any tear either. Even I was baffled by why I didn't cry? Do I not love Papa? At the time I continued to play with kids and appeared to be very happy, until several months later when I dreamt of Papa. He bought fruits and came home. After I woke up I just couldn't stop crying." She also cherished the opportunity to work with Yam Tat Wa and Sylvia Chang (Cheung Ngai Ga) and like a little fan she asked Sylvia Chang about the details of making TEMPTING HEART (SUM DONG).

No comments:

Post a Comment