Friday, July 8, 2011

[2011.07.09] WILLIE CHAN HOPES HIS DESTINY HAS NOT ENDED WITH JACKIE CHAN

courtesy of takungpao.com

Cable Entertainment News interviewed master class manager Willie Chan Chi Keung to be on its program. Chan Chi Keung has never been interviewed over his years as an artist manager. Chan Chi Keung single handled made many superstars. He excitedly shared about his "children". "I really love (Jacky Cheung) Hok Yau, who is both loyal and honorable. (Cherie) Chung Chung Hung is more coy, she and (Maggie) Cheung Man Yuk today still call me 'Old Man'."

Jackie Chan was the first artist who worked with Chan Chi Keung, but their relationship ended after 37 years out of the blue. Chan Chi Keung explained, "I slowly feel this red carpet doesn't need me to walk with him......maybe he has his own plane, I don't need to keep him company. So I might as well leave myself......" he continued, "If you ask me whether I would miss it, of course I would. Over 37 years I deserved some credit. I feel I have already helped Jackie reach his career peak. Maybe many people want to ask me, how did Jackie Chan repay you? I feel I don't need to think about that. If the amount you want and the amount in his heart are different, you would be unhappy. Why bother thinking about it." Although he missed this relationship, Chan Chi Keung still spoke well about Jackie Chan. "Actually Jackie is very kind. He wouldn't hurt anyone. What he does he doesn't need the outside to judge right or wrong." Chan Chi Keung said, "I hope our destiny hasn't ended......ultimately the human heart is made of flesh." Chan Chi Keung honestly said that now he has already let everyone go and is able to be friends again with Jackie Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment