Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[2011.07.20] ANGELABABY DARES TO LOVE

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Angelababy and Jing Boran in the film LOVE IN SPACE (CHUEN KAU YIT LUEN) continued their previous on screen romance. This time in the story Angelababy played an idol star who won many most rotten actress awards. In order to clear her name, she decided to disguise herself as an ordinary person Little Huang and applied to be a waitress at a coffee shop to gain experience to improve her acting. In the process she met Jing Boran, a poor writer who sold watermelon and secretly developed a romance.

Working with Angelababy again, Jing Boran honestly said that they have more exchanges. "Last time with HOT SUMMER DAYS (CHUEN KAU YIT LUEN YIT LAT LAT), we were both new and bashful during the script reading; but this time we have privately talked about studied the script, we also exchanged looks." Yet with the new challenge, Angelababy felt the pressure, "This time is much more challenging than last time. That was an innocent character, now if I don't perform well I feel like someone would spit and yell at me. For the first time I have to sing a romantic song in the film, luckily many veterans are leading me in. Because I am not a singer I spent a little time on practice. I hope everyone like it."

In the story her character secretly developed a relationship behind her manager's back. Jing Boran sympathized, "Being an artist is a business that doesn't get any understanding. She has so much baggage, many dreams and romance. If it was me, actually returning to reality it isn't so serious. I can secretly have a romance, keep it from the company, as long as it is secret it is OK." Angelababy was more daring. "I have always been more direct, I am with whoever I like."

No comments:

Post a Comment