Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[2011.07.20] AARIF RAHMAN HAS GREAT CHEMISTRY WITH ZHOU DONGY

courtesy of on.cc

Singer Aarif Rahman (Lee Chi Ting) is busy in Shanghai working on the film TEAR OF FALLEN CITY, his first collaboration with Mainland actress Zhou Dongyu. Aarif said, "Zhou Dongyu is very nice. Before meeting me, she said to reporters that she appreciated my ECHOES OF THE RAINBOW (SHUI YUET SUN TAU) performance very much. I couldn't help but tell her that UNDER A HAWTHORN TREE was really great and very touching. Now I am working with her everyday, we have great chemistry."

Aarif revealed after the shoot he will begin to prepare for his concert next month. The company informed him that the tickets were sold out in less than a week. He said, "I am very excited. I have already begun to think about the show so I will be able to give fans a very memorable show."

No comments:

Post a Comment