Friday, July 15, 2011

[2011.07.16] SAMMI CHENG CATCHES UP WITH PACO WONG

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Sammi Cheng Sau Man appeared on Paco Wong's television program. Paco once was Sammi's film manager. Although they only worked together for a short year, but they brought each other important changes and assistance. Paco recalled, "I remembered the most that I sincerely recommended you to (Johnnie) To Kei Fung for NEEDING YOU (GOO NAM GUA NUI), in hopes that you would be able to work with a master class director and be able to grasp and understand acting." Sammi also appreciated Paco's help. "I felt that I was very lucky to be able to work with To Sir. To Sir and Mrs. To really love me. He in my film career was enormously helpful to me. He often tailored for me many great scripts, for me to perform. In addition was his love. I said if To Sir in the future needed any help I would be willing to work for even 2 bucks. So I really thank Paco for pairing us up."

No comments:

Post a Comment