Sunday, July 17, 2011

[2011.07.17] AKIHO YOSHIZAWA BARES ALL IN HONG KONG FILM


courtesy of on.cc

Taka Kato, Akiho Yoshizawa

Wu Qingqing, Monna Lam
courtesy of mingpao.com

Japanese adult video actress "counterfeit Stephy Tang Lai Yun" Akiho Yoshizawa, Japanese master adult video actor, "Hand of God" Taka Kato and young model Monna Lam Yi Chi yesterday worked on the Chin Man Kei directed category III film THE 33D INVADER in Tuen Mun. Young model Monna appeared with a busty look to combat the leg baring Akiho Yoshizawa; lead actor Taka Kato also tried to get attention with red erotic make up and police uniform.

Akiho Yoshizawa revealed that she will bare all in the film. Earlier she already shot a rape scene. Taka Kato will also show his rear. She also said that when she made her first adult video she already worked with Taka Kato and thought making category III was more comfortable than adult video. She said, "Adult video requires one take straight, but movie production has to be shot several times to accommodate the characters so we had breaks in between." Taka Kato said that he would stay in Hong Kong longer while he was making the movie to avoid earthquakes in Japan. He also joked, "If I have a girl to keep my company it would be the best!"

Monna was very happy to make her first film and was able to fight for more scenes, but she obviously stated that she had no nude scene or bed scene in the film. Appearing in a bikini on camera would be her sexiest. She said, "I leave the nudity to the girls from Japan, Taiwan, and the Mainland. I am not afraid of not getting the attention as I believe the Hong Kong people would support me. I feel I don't need to go so far, once I do I can't turn back. I am afraid that I would regret it."

No comments:

Post a Comment