Wednesday, March 6, 2013

[2013.03.07] FIONA SIT CALLS CHAPMAN TO INVULNERABLE




Fiona Sit auctions off two dresses from her COLD JOKE music video to raise fund for small animals
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Two nights ago Fiona Sit Hoi Kei was invited to design a cosmetics bag for ladies to raise fund for the Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation. She said, "I would have scheduled gynecological exams, sometimes I would forget and Mommy would yell at me. I can work with both male and female doctors, as long as they are professional it wouldn't be too awkward."

Speaking of good friend Chapman To Man Jat winning Best Actor, Fiona was excited. "I sent a text message to congratulate him and asked him to celebrate with dinner because he still owed me one. I feel that Ah Jat is a very outstanding comedy actor. Although this time he didn't win with a comedy, he still succeeded for the comedy world. (The more people criticize him the more successful he gets?) No, he believes in Buddha. He has no taboo and is invulnerable. (Would you make less China Hong Kong conflict movies to avoid trouble?) When I make a movie it completely depends on the script and the artistic quality, I don't want to make movies too complicated or political."

No comments:

Post a Comment