Wednesday, March 6, 2013

[2013.03.07] JUST FOR FUN: MICHAEL HUI HAS A SECRET TO LOWER SUGAR BLOOD

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Michael Hui Koon Man earlier appeared on a now TV health program. He said that years ago after he was diagnosed with diabetes he began to pay attention to his diet and exercise. He joked about his secret to lower his blood sugar. "I give all the high blood sugar, high fat food to my wife, lately my wife begins to suspect me for attempting to murder her."

Around 10 years ago he was diagnosed with diabetes, but due to his optimistic personality he thought it was a gift from Heaven. "When you look at it from a different angle, I would know that this is a good thing. With diabetes, you would definitely pay attention to your diet and exercise all the time. Your body would be fitter than before." Among the Hui Brothers, Hui Koon Man paid the most attention to health. "They sometimes would say, 'if I get sick I get sick, if I die I die'. They are beyond wrong, but sometimes I can talk until my mouth is dry and they wouldn't listen." After getting sick he felt the love of many for him. When his wife went out she definitely would bring a lot of sugar substitute for his coffee and make suitable dishes for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment