Sunday, March 10, 2013

[2013.03.11] MAK TAK WO PRAISES IRENE WAN FOR BEING FITTER THAN BEFORE

After 31 years Mak Tak Wo and Irene Wan play parents
Heidi Lee, Rainky Wai
courtesy of on.cc
Kabby Hui and Irene Wan play mother and daughter in the new film but look more like sisters.
Dominic Ho has pressure from playing Mak Tak Wo's son
Lam Bik Kei and Irene Wan became overnight successes with LONELY FIFTEEN
courtesy of mingpao.com

Irene Wan Bik Ha in 1982 as a 15 year old worked on the film LONELY FIFTEEN (LAN MUI JAI). 31 years later she returned to her claim to fame with former co-star Mak Tak Wo (Cheung Lok Street Peter Jai) in LONELY FIFTEEN 2013 (LAN MUI JAI 2013 ji MEI GAU SIU NUI). Yesterday they held a production start ceremony in a Tsuen Wan secondary school.

New comer Kabby Hui Nga Ting in the film played Wan Bik Ha's daughter. She praised her elder for how well she maintained herself, they looked more like sisters than mother and daughter. Wan Bik Ha said, "Today when I returned to school I had a lot of memories. Back then being a student was more romantic, I would receive love letters from male classmates. My looks are well maintained actually because despite the numerous life experience my state of mind remained unchanged. I was the happiest about finding a pretty girl to play my daughter." Wan Bik Ha already played a mother in her first film EVERLASTING LOVE (TING BUT LIU DIK OI). At the time she was less than 18, her mother signed the film company contract for her. She even cried as she signed, "Mommy was worried that I would turn bad once I entered show business, the fact was I became good instead."

Wan Bik Ha praised co-star Mak Tak Bo for the same personality over the years. He was just as honest and bashful; Mak Tak Wo returned the favor and said that she was getting prettier and prettier. Her figure was fitter than before. Wan Bik Ha said, "At the time I was still less than developed at age 15. The most memorable was the require perm."

Sugar Club Kandy's boyfriend Dominic Ho Ho man played Mak Tak Wo's son and a couple with Hui Nga Ting. In the film they had fiery bed scenes. He said, "We still have a bed scene to make, I guess it will be more extreme action wise. I don't mind baring my backside, depending on the need of the film." Hui Nga Ting was very conservative, "My personal bottom line is showing my back, not topless. At first when I learned that I would work with Wan Bik Ha, I worried about the pressure. Later I realized that she was very nice and was willing to teach new comers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment