Wednesday, March 26, 2014

[2014.03.27] EDDIE PENG SWEARS THAT ETHAN JUAN IS NOT MARRIED


Albert Yeung, Carlos Chan, Ethan Juan, Eddie Peng, Dante Lam
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Carlos Chan, Ethan Juan, Eddie Peng
courtesy of mingpao.com

Ethan Juan (Yuen King Tin), Eddie Peng Yu-Yen and Carlos Chan Ka Lok will work together on TO THE FORE (BOR FUNG), which held a press conference yesterday to announce its bicycle race subject. Later the film will shoot on location in many Asian and European nations. 8 racing bikes that cost 1 million total were on display. Siu Tin and Peng Yu-Yen immediately rode them for pictures. Siu Tin also wore a suspected wedding ring.

Siu Tin denied that he was secretly married. Peng Yu-Yen bore witness for his buddy. "If Siu Tin weds I definitely would know, but he hasn't said anything to me." Siu Tin stated that he would wait for Peng Yu-Yen to wed together. "I really want to reach another stage in life soon, if I get married I definitely would invite Peng Yu-Yen. If I did I would publicize it, but I haven't yet." Siu Tin and Peng Yu-Yen are close friends privately but this was their first collaboration. They joked that they have waited for the other's schedule for a long time. Before work began they would train together as they had to be like biking athletes. However speaking of the tight biking shorts, Siu Tin joked, "Because I have seen everything on him that I should see, he also has many photos on my hand, all from different periods. Do you want to see them?"

Director Derek Yee Tung Sing earlier blasting artists for being arrogant and demanding online, Peng Yu-Yen was rumored to be his target. He replied, "The director later clarified that it wasn't me." Siu Tin said, "Lately I have worked with Director Yee and asked him, I know who it is but I can't say."

No comments:

Post a Comment