Friday, March 14, 2014

[2014.03.15] CANDY LAW REVEALS KELVIN KWAN ASKS TO KISS AN ACTOR

courtesy of mingpao.com

Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu and Candy Law Lam appeared on the cable program FILM MONTAGE to discuss their new film ENTHRALLED (OI.CHUM.MAI). Law Lam made fun of Kwan Chor Yiu as an intimate scene elder, full of experience. Kwan Chor Yiu said, "For intimate scene the most important is communications with co-stars. This time I was too in character, all the reactions that I thought of before were forgotten." Law Lam revealed that Kwan Chor Yiu added a kiss scene on his own and the co-star was an actor. Kwan Chor Yiu explained, "In that scene I liked a guy, when the moment was right we kissed. As soon as the director yelled cut, the actor and I were stunned. However the result was great."

Law Lam said that she was an intimate scene rookie, thus she became the punch line. She said, "Once during a passion scene, he smacked me hard. I thought he was telling me to be more intense. Actually he wanted me to stop because I couldn't hear the director yell cut!"

No comments:

Post a Comment