Sunday, March 16, 2014

[2014.03.16] THE EXTREME FOX SEDUCES WHITE VALENTINE'S DAY BOX OFFICE

courtesy of on.cc

Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Alex Fong Lik Sun earlier promoted their romantic film THE EXTREME FOX (FEI WU OI JUEN) in the Mainland. Playing the "Fox Demon" Sister Na had many sexy scenes and even a kiss scene with Siu Fong. Because the film was released coincidentally on White Valentine's Day, its advanced box office sale set a new record for the day and was sold out in less than 24 hours.

Speaking of the production, Sister Na said that it had many unexpected occurrences. She said, "I never thought that I would play two characters and have two guys fighting over me. The most unexpected was that I got to make a costume version of MY LOVE FROM THE STAR. Actually any one of those could have more than satisfied me, not to mention that I was able to do all three at once!"

No comments:

Post a Comment