Wednesday, December 15, 2021

[2021.12.16] CYA LIU WANTS TO LEARN FROM NICHOLAS TSE AND DOES NOT DARE TO HAVE ANYTHING MORE

Cya Liu says that she has been lucky to have worked with Best Actors and Best Actresses

Cya Liu says that her childhood idol was Nicholas Tse
courtesy of on.cc

The 32 year old Emperor star Cya Liu got into the business through a Mainland talent show. Started as a singer, in 2013 she starred in the Vicki Zhao Wei directed film SO YOUNG and made a name for herself. In recent years she even came to work in Hong Kong, signed with Emperor, and made movies like HAPPINESS, I'M LIVIN' IT (MAK LO YUN) and LIMBO (JI CHI). With her excellent acting last year with I'M she was even nominated for Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actress. Speaking of working in Hong Kong, she said that it was by chance. Next year she probably would come to Hong Kong again for another movie.

Having worked with many Best Actors and Best Actresses like Kara Wai Ying Hung, Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Miriam Yeung Chin Wa, Gordon Lam Ka Tung, she admitted, "I feel I have been very luckily, everyone I worked with have been Best Actors and Best Actresses. (Who was the most memorable?) Each one is memorable, but in LIMBO I had the most scenes with Brother Ka Tung. Thus we communicated relatively more. From Kwok Fu Sing I learned why he would be so popular for so long, and what I would need to learn from him."

Speaking of role models in the business, she stated that would be her elder Nicholas Tse Ting Fung. "He has been my idol since I was little. I didn't just listen to his songs but also his movies. He is very hard work actor who is tough and puts his heart into his work. (Have you met him before?) Not yet, I am still looking forward to meeting Tse Ting Fung for the first time as his co-star! (If you see him would you get nervous?) If I see him, I wouldn't tell him I like him, haha. I probably wouldn't be nervous, because I can pretend." Would he be her ideal mate? She joked, "I do, but I don't dare." Because he was already taken. Currently single, she also thought that Southern guys were gentler and said that if the opportunity arose she would consider finding a Hong Kong boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment