Sunday, December 19, 2021

[2021.12.20] LOUIS KOO LURES TOBY CHAN INTO GETTING "BLOWN UP"

Louis Koo lures Toby Chan into doing her own stunt
courtesy of singtao.com

Sarah Wong, Elaine Ho, Sam Tsang, Jacqueline Man and Fanny Cheng form a team for FAMILY FEUD
courtesy of on.cc

Sarah Wong is in better health and would be able to return to the stage

courtesy of mingpao.com

Sarah Wong Bo Yan, Elaine Ho Yuen Ying, and Toby Chan Ting Yan two nights ago attended the taping of the TVB game show FAMILY FEUD. Chan Ting Yan took part in the upcoming film release G STORM (G FUNG BO). She said that earlier she shared a video of her being blown to sky high in the film. Speaking of how sudden this shoot took place, the team suddenly said that this scene had to be added. Although the team had a double for her, Louis Koo Tin Lok convinced her to personally perform the stunt. Chan Ting Yan said, "Boss Koo asked me to perform it personally, with his arm around my shoulder he gave an evil grin. He said that I would be able to do it and look cool, although the explosives were very close to me I knew the team took all the safety measures. I wasn't hurt at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment