Monday, December 27, 2021

[2021.12.27] JULIAN CHEUNG IS STILL SHAKEN FROM ON SET INJURY

Julian Cheung already prepared himself before the shoot

Julian Cheung performs a shoot out in the city
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Julian Cheung Chi Lam performed the new film G STORM (G FUNG BO) and had plenty of chemistry with her "G4 veteran colleagues" Toby Chan Ting Yan and others. In the film she had several shoot outs in the city, for which Chilam was rather serious throughout because he had actual "tragic experience".

"Injury is inevitable during the production, and I have accumulated a lot of experience in this area. I injured my eye while working on the G STORM film series, luckily it was just a scare. The most frightening was many years ago when I worked with (Michael) Tse Tin Wa on (Andrew) Lau Wai Keung's movie BEST OF THE BEST. When we shot on location my eyebrow was blown open. That time was more severe, but I still had to finish that scene before being able to go to the hospital for stitches!"

He said that "perhaps I was young at the time", he did not seriously understood the marks and the locations of the reactionary bullets. "After that I told myself, I learned my lesson. Now I feel even if the stunt aren't dangerous, because aside from the related experience I would fully prepare myself in advance."

No comments:

Post a Comment