Tuesday, December 14, 2021

[2021.12.15] GLADYS LI IS STILL NO MATCH FOR HER BOYFRIEND AFTER 3 YEARS OF MUAY THAI

Don't be fooled by her looks, Gladys Li actually has years of Muay Thai training

courtesy of on.cc

Emperor's "Intellectual Youth Goddess" Gladys Li Ching Kwan would work with Stephy Tang Lai Yan and Taiwan star Jasper Liu on the new film AS IT BURNS (BAK JAU YU FUN) and play a cop. She said, "Because I am too thin, I couldn't present a very strong impression. So my costumes have to be made thicker to make me look bigger. Luckily we aren't shooting in the summer, it won't be too bad." However among all the public servants her favorite would be a firefighter. "I want to play a fire fighting hero. I am not afraid of danger, I am not afraid of fire either. In real life I couldn't do it, I hope a director would ask me to play a fire fighter role."

Despite her petite presence, Gladys could fight. "I studied 3 years of Muay Thai, I think I could use it for defense, but not in the ring! (Your boyfriend wouldn't dare to cross you?) I am no match for him, because he is very strong." Speaking of Christmas, she said that after working hard throughout the year she wanted to take a break during the holiday. Would she spend a romantic Christmas with her boyfriend? She felt that family would be more important, with her boyfriend they could just have a meal together. "Maybe I would cook one for him, but he always minds my preserved cabbage, pork and tofu dish's flavor. I think it is very delicious."

No comments:

Post a Comment