![]() |
| Carlos Chan pays attention to maintaining his health as he grows older courtesy of mingpao.com |
Carlos Chan Ka Lok yesterday attended a health product event, admitting that as he grew older he could not endure as much as he did when he was younger. Thus he had to pay attention to maintaining his health even more. Since deciding on having children, he has had an annual physical examination. "First you have to take care of yourself to be able to take care of his family. I have had kidney stones and also been taking health products. Now constantly working nights has been very harmful, so taking care of the liver is the most important."
Chan Ka Lok said that he has already completed the Anselm Chan Mou Yin directed, Dayo Wong Tze Wah and Michael Hui Koon Man starred 1971. For now he could not reveal too much, only that his character would be very different from his previous ones. "I don't dare to say that the audience would be surprised, but they definitely haven't seen me like this. Before the shoot I prepared for awhile. Because the role had its expertise, I needed to practice for a very long time. As for dance, this is also the weak spot in my life." He said that aside from dance lessons, he even had to look for a coach with his wife Shiga Lin to help with stretching. "I went to class with my wife, but the process wasn't romantic at all. It was very painful, as I needed my wife and the coach to each hold down one leg to be able to stretch. I still haven't been able to perform a split."
Shiga Lin was a guest on he TVB singing contest program MIDLIFE SING AND SHINE 4. The internet only paid attention to her legs. Chan Ka Lok said, "It's OK. Artists need to have sound, sight and skill. Anything can be appreciated. While appreciating her figure, they can also appreciate her singing at the same time. I appreciate my wife's inner beauty the most."

No comments:
Post a Comment