Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[2010.07.07] KAMA LAW STEALS FIONA SIT'S THUNDER

Fiona Sit Hoi Kei, Wong Cho Nam
courtesy of singtao.com

Kama Law Hoi San, Fiona Sit
courtesy of takungpao.com

Chapman To Man Jat, Wong Cho Nam, Fiona Sit Hoi Kei and Kama Law Hoi San yesterday promoted the film LA COMEDIE HUMAINE (YUN GAN HEI KET). During the games Ah Jat was abused. Cho Nam rode him like a horse and knocked off his glasses. Kama cut up the event provided tee shirt and stole the show from Fiona.

Fiona said, "I only got the tee shirt yesterday morning. Because I was very lazy I didn't apply any design to it. However I didn't mind having my thunder stolen." Cho Nam also revealed that Fiona often called him "Cho Ming". Fiona clarified that during the shoot that did not happen. She said, "The LA COMEDIE HUMAINE and BREAK UP CLUB (FUN SAU SHUET OI NEI) premieres were very close, so during an interview I misspoke once. I was really sweating bullets." In the film she slapped Cho Nam. Because Fiona did not know how to hold back, she knocked his glassed to the ground. Fiona said, "Because I didn't know how to adjust to the position, it took five or six takes. I felt sorry for Cho Nam." She also had to hit Ah Jat. At first she was worried that he could not take a joke, after awhile she realized that he was not as serious as she imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment