Saturday, July 10, 2010

[2010.07.10] ALEX FONG NO LONGER SAVORY KISS SCENE WITH GILLIAN CHUNG

courtesy of takungpao.com

Gillian Chung Yun Tung and Alex Fong Lik Sun once was a publicly recognized golden couple in the industry. Their rumor once was the talk of the town. Unfortunately their romance ended. Their film from years ago FANTASTIC WATER BABES (CHOOK SHUI FU YUNG) due to Ah Gil's sex photo scandal had no release date. Fortunately the film saw daylight again and Ah Gil was already determined to change her genre.

This former rumored couple again promoted for the film and has already dropped their old flame baggage. When Ah Gil first came back she was condemned outside. She also said that early in her comeback she could not raise her head on the set. Fortunately with her friends' support she was able to walk out of the quagmire; director Jeff Lau Chun Wai was a key member. Ah Gil said, "After I came back on the first day of the JUST ANOTHER PANDORA'S BOX (YUET GUONG BO HUP) shoot I mentioned to director Lau Chun Wai that I haven't made a movie too long. He immediately gave confidence back to me. So earlier during the Mainland promotion I broke out. He treated me like a daughter and constantly made her cry." In addition, two superstars also made Ah Gil pick up her pace from behind the scene. "(Maggie) Cheung Man Yuk through Ha Wing Hong (Wing Shya) cheered me on and to ignore what others thought! Sammi (Cheng Sau Man) sent me a text message to support me and even expressed that she would buy a ticket. I was very touched!" Ah Gil gradually built self confidence upon her return to the entertainment circle. She also hoped to find a new direction for herself in the film industry. "Previously I was injured all over from fight scenes, all the characters were the same, all kiss, hug, and smoking scenes were no way. Hopefully in the future I can change my genre. I will see (Cherie) Chung Chor Hung and (Maggie) Cheung Man Yuk as my goals!"

Siu Fong did not hesitate to praise old flame as much smoother than before. He said, "I feel she is much more self confident! Her ability to express herself is better than before." Siu Fong felt that this time the film mainly revolved around Ah Gil so the audience would understand Ah Gil and her views after her comeback better. They played a feuding couple in FANTASTIC WATER BABES. If the film was scheduled for release two years ago it definitely would have been the focus. However today Siu Fong's female lead has changed to Stephy Tang Lai Yun. Looking back at the kiss scene, Siu Fong not only savored it. Obviously their relationship was not longer what it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment