Thursday, March 8, 2012

[2012.03.09] ANNIE LIU HAS A LITTLE MATCHMAKER

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Ava Yu Hiu, Mandy Lieu and Mandy Wong Chi Man two nights ago worked on their new film NATURAL BORN LOVERS (TIN SUN OI CHING KONG) in Sha Tin.  Chi Lam worked on an intimate scene.  Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) who did not have any scene two nights ago visited with chocolate for everyone.

Chilam said that the film is already 1/3 done but he was very resistant to work at night because of his lifestyle.  He said that last year he mainly sang and his life was very orderly, but recently he has been working at night so he caught colds and flu and needed Chinese herbal medicine.  He said, "Later I will have hugging and kissing scenes with Annie, I hope to recover soon and not to spread it to her."

Annie said that she was not certain on passionate their intimate scenes would be.  Was she afraid of upsetting Chilam's wife Anita Yuen Wing Yi?  She said, "I probably won't.  Len Len has visited the set too.  I even played with Chilam's son Demon Child.  As soon as he saw me he asked if I was married and that he would introduce guys to me.  He's very funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment