Friday, March 9, 2012

[2012.03.10] ELANNE KONG WANTS TO MARRY A TO STYLE MAN

courtesy of takungpao.com

Last night, Chapman TO Man Jat and Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam personally promoted their film LOVE LIFTING (GO GUI OI) in Shenzhen.  Director Herman Yau Lai To this time switched To Man Jat and Kong Yeuk Lam's gender roles, so To Man Jat became an "all purpose husband" who has fallen for love and family.  Director Yau said that that he attempted this type of romantic film for the first time in hopes of calling out the "house husband" instinct that was hidden within men.  This film also was a true story that deeply touched Director Yau.  Meanwhile, a chubby Hong Kong fan came from Hong Kong and hoped to take the chance with the help of two stars to express his love to the girl he liked.  Regrettably the girl turned him down.

To Man Jat admitted that he like in the film was a "house husband" at home so he performed true to his nature.  He said, "Because of my family, since fifth grade I began to cook.  Now I can cook very well.  As for cuisine, my wife and I are both vegetarians.  However I truly can't forget a Yunnan restaurant in Xiangmihu, its food's too delicious."  To Man Jat joked, "I am not good looking, but I treat my family very well.  I take care of all the chores.  With the old lady's steady income if we save here and there it's enough."  Kong Yeuk Lam bashfully said that she too hoped to be able to run into a good men like To, who would treat her and her family well.  Ordinary love was what she longed for the most.

Playing the strong woman in the film, Kong Yeuk Lam cut her beloved long hair and even gained weight in a short time.  Due to all the eating she felt nauseous.  For the later weight loss, Kong Yeuk Lam said it was very easy.  She revealed to the ladies that actually maintaining weight was controlling food combinations, reducing greasy food and not eating after 6PM.

To Man Jat even said that he was someone without a dream and needed to follow the dreamer (the director).  Under his old lady's "super economical person" management he had much less pressure.  He said, now he only wants to be a good actor and has an open mind.  However he would not bring any emotional color to complete the character's image in the script.  As a producer, he said, "If I can help someone else, fulfill someone else's dream, I would."

No comments:

Post a Comment