Sunday, August 5, 2012

[2012.08.06] DADA CHEN FORGETS TO TAPE DOWN HER NURSE UNIFORM





courtesy of on.cc


courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

DaDa Chen Jing, Chapman To Man Jat, Krystal Tin Yui Nei, Hiro Hayama, Fiona Sit Hoi Kei, Julian Cheung Chi Lam and others two nights ago attended the VULGARIA (DAI JOOK HEI KET) premiere. The venue was decorated as a 70s and 80s nostalgic cinema, with hand drawn tickets and snack shops with sugar canes and dragon's beard candy. Ah Jat gave a "career fan" with a close up shot of DaDa's chest to Fiona. Fiona confidently said that she did not need it and pushed it toward her mother's chest. Female lead DaDa worse a sexy nurse uniform but kept dodging cameras. As soon as she went backstage she covered up her career line with a jacket. She explained, "I am in a hurry. I never expected that this venue would not have a bathroom. Because I didn't use tape, I am very afraid of a wardrobe malfunction. Just now I didn't move too much. Actually wearing this nurse uniform was pretty interesting. If any men felt ill, I could rescue him." DaDa admitted that she already went very far. If the box office continued to climb, she would save the chance for the director to don a woman disguise and make sacrifices.

Ah Jat said that the advanced screening box office has already passed 1 million. He was very optimistic and confident about the opening. He said, "Hopefully the boss would see the good performance and support even more Hong Kong films. (Will you celebrate?) Over 50 million the pants come off, DaDa will show her career line, I will show my career in my behind!" Tin Yui Nei bared a little of her back in support of her husband's work . She joked, "I am just the horizon, not much to see. If the movie really passes 50 million, the old man of course should take off his pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment