Wednesday, August 15, 2012

[2012.08.16] JENNIFER TSE LIKES WORKING WITH ELLEN CHAN DESPITE RUMORS

courtesy of takungpao.com

Jennifer Tse Ting Ting yesterday modeled the Dorian Ho designed 8.88 million pearl wedding gown. Ting Ting later will go to Malaysia for a movie shoot. Earlier she just auditioned for another movie in the U.S. but so far nothing has been confirmed. At the end of the month she will attend the NAKED WEAPON (JUET SIK MO HEI) premiere. Reportedly Wong Jing wanted to focus the promotion on her and asked other actors like Ellen Chan Nga Lun not to attend the premiere. Ting Ting said, "I have heard about that, I don't know who will go. I only care whether Andy (On Chi Kit) and (Philip) Ng Won Lung would go. Actually everyone had pretty much the same screen time in the movie, no one was really the lead. I didn't ask Brother Jing. Usually when a movie is released it has a lot of speculation and news, but I liked working with Chan Nga Lun very much. I thought she was very pretty."

No comments:

Post a Comment