Friday, August 10, 2012

[2012.08.10] GREASY CHAPMAN TO DECLINE TO KISS JOEY

courtesy of on.cc

Diva Joey Yung Cho Yi earlier with producer Chapman To Man Jat talked about their new film DIVA. In the film Joey and Hu Ge had a kiss scene. Hu Ge once praised Joey's lips as soft. Joey said, "Actually that day was very cold, so cold that I was all stiff." Ah Jat was asked why he did not play Hu Ge's character? Ah Jat said, "I can't play it, not everyone can have a greasy diet." Joey struck back, "How greasy am I?" Ah Jat explained, "I said I am greasy!" Joey had kiss scenes with Eason Chan Yik Shun, Nicholas Tse Ting Fung and Raymond Lam Fung. She said that the kiss with Chan Yik Shun was more memorable. She said, "Because that kiss took place in broad daylight, many people were watching."

Joey's boyfriend Wilfred Lau Ho Lung also had a role in the new film and inevitably became the subject. Ah Jat was asked whether he witnessed the romance blossoming? He said, "If she wouldn't say something and I answer, then wouldn't I be quite a jerk?" Ah Jat said that he has produced 4 films, this was the happiest one. He also praised Joey as genuine. "The Joey I know is very genuine. She may not open up to you every second. Acting aside from making money is also a chance to open up your heart, a kind of release." Ah Jat praised Mag Lam Yun Tung for having a knack for acting. He said, "She knew how to act as soon as she was born, she was so smart. She knew what she was doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment