Sunday, August 5, 2012

[2012.08.06] SHIGA LIN STRIKES BACK WITH A SHORT DRESS






Connie Man, Angelina Zhang
courtesy of on.cc




courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Shiga Lin Si Nga, Angelina Zhang (Cheung Woon Nga), Linah Matsuoka, Mia and Chrissie Chau Sau Na's boyfriend Avis yesterday promoted their film LAN KWAI LONG 2 (HEI OI YEH PO 2) with a condom and glow light distribution.

Lin Si Nga wore a super short dress to show off her legs and said that she has taken all the wardrobe malfunction precautions. She wore a tube top and two pairs of pants underneath. She said, "Earlier someone almost caught me underneath my dress on a escalator, luckily I was wearing something underneath at the time. Now I am the king of that." She said that lately she has been busy with the film promotion and new record, so she did not have time to have fun. Did the company deliberately schedule more jobs for her so she was unable to go out at night? She stressed that after she started her career she rarely went out at night. As for Wilson Chin Kwok Wai's plan to make GUANGZHOU YEH PO, would she recommend herself? She said, "I am more bashful, I don't dare to recommend myself. I am better off waiting for the company to make arrangements. (If you do would you have more break through performance?) I know my figure is limited, for now I can't be sexy. (Would you get a breast enhancement?) In the future I might, but for now I feel they are enough!"

Cheung Nga Woon admitted that because she was not well known she had to be sexy. Mainland star Liu Yuqi became much more famous because of rumors with Raymond Lam Fung, would she follow suit and date a male star? She admitted that she might have a chance to give it a try, but she did not like Lam Fung. She used to like Bosco Wong Chung Chak, but after he and Myolie Wu Hung Yi broke up she thought he was too unfaithful. Now she likes more mature men, but they are almost all married.

Japanese model Linah Matsuoka went to Central with her new guy. Because she was drunk she vomited on the street. Yesterday she said that because she brought her Japanese friends to Lan Kwai Fong. She was a little sick that night so she only drank a little, she did not expect to get sick. Luckily her friend's boyfriend took her home. She even joked, "It's the first time I was so embarrassed on the street. Maybe I am pregnant, just joking!"

No comments:

Post a Comment