Friday, August 31, 2012

[2012.09.01] IRENE WAN WORKS ON BED SCENE WITH NG MAN TAT IN TEARS

courtesy of mingpao.com

Irene Wan Bik Han appeared on a Cable new program interview and shared the unforgettable experience from her first two films. She admitted that when she worked on the bed scene with Ng Man Tat the feeling was very hard to take and thus she left the film industry. "When I was 17 and made the Mak Tong Hung directed EVERLASTING LOVE (DING BUT LIU DIK OI), I played a woman of the night and had daring kiss scenes. I was very resistant and disliked making bed scenes. The director told me I had to work with (Andy) Lau Tak Wa, but later he suddenly said that I had to work on another one with Ng Man Tat. I felt like I was lied to."

Wan Bik Ha at the time was young and several scenes were made very dirty. She worked on them in tears, but because the story required them she could only accept them. After the film was released, Wan Bik Ha's parents were upset and she decided to leave the film industry and go back to school. Now looking back at this film, Wan Bik Han felt that both the subject and the script were very classic and it was a very successful movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment