Friday, August 31, 2012

[2012.09.01] SHAWN YUE BACK PEDALS OUT OF CATEGORY III FILM

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Shawn Yue Man Lok and Pakho Chau's basketball team HKCWI two nights ago competed in a friendly match. Speaking of Pang Ho Cheung asking Yue Man Lok and Susan Shaw Yam Yam to work on the category III film I WANT MORE AGAIN (GUOON YUN NGOR YAU YIU), he said that he might have to wait until it would be in production and back pedal as he made fun of himself as a "flat rear" person. Did he lack confidence in himself? He said, "I am afraid of a lack of box office, if no one would watch it it would be worse. I would tell the director to concentrate on making other stuff, my schedule next year is still very full! (Are you confident about your rear?) What is there to see, my rear is flat and has no career line!" Was he giving Sister Yam Yam the cold shoulder? He immediately said that he was giving himself the cold shoulder, without Sister Yam Yam he definitely would not make it. With her he might cautiously consider it. He also stated that he just did not want to disappoint anyone. Perhaps he would be able to use a double. Reporters said that he lacked sincerity. He helplessly said, "Fine! I will show it! I will show my face first! If VULGARIA (DAI JOOK HEI KEI)'s box office is even a buck higher than LOVE IN THE BUFF (CHUNG GIU YU JI MING) I won't make it!" Which men's rear did he appreciate? He was surprised and said why would he look at a man. If he truly started he was afraid that it would become a bad habit. Has he checked out "female rear"? He said, "What am I going to look at guys! Obviously I am not discriminating against anyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment