Friday, November 2, 2012

[2012.11.02] CARINA LAU REJECTS TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Tony Leung Chiu Wai appeared on Luisa Lai Chi San's BEST ACTOR program. He said that the secret to his marriage with Carina Lau Ka Ling was mutual trust and understanding, and giving each other space and respect. Did he propose? He revealed that he was rejected. "Yes, but maybe I was rejected. I forgot too, stuff like this is better not to remember." Wai Jai said that after marriage he has been very happy. He also praised Lau Ka Ling taking care of the wedding ceremony by herself as very amazing.

When Wai Jai was little, his parents separated. He dropped out of school at age 15. At the time his family environment was not great. He hoped to be able to help his mother. At home he played the "father" role as he took care of his younger sister and did the chores. Since his father left, he saw his father three times. "Papa passed away around 10 years ago, before passing he didn't see me again. I remind myself with this regret, to cherish my relationships with Mama and my sister."

Many people said that Wong Kar Wai movies had no script and took a long time to make, but Wai Jai admired him very much. "When I ran into a depression in my performance, DAYS OF BEING WILD (AH FEI JING JUEN) gave me a breakthrough and picked up my desire and confidence to act again."

No comments:

Post a Comment