Friday, November 2, 2012

[2012.11.02] WILLIAM CHAN REVEALS LOOKING FOR A HOLE TO CRAWL INTO AFTER DRINKING

Edward Chui, William Chan, Derek Tsang
Kathy Yuen, Michelle Wai
courtesy of mingpao.com

Two nights ago the film TRIAD (JAT JIK)'s leads William Chan Wai Ting, Michelle Wai (Si Nga), Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi), Deep Ng Ho Hong, Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung and Edward Chui Woai Tung promoted with zombie looks in Tsim Shui Tsui to promote. They ran into the police dispute with several intoxicated people. Chan Wai Ting said that he has never been so drunk that the police was involved. "I rarely get drunk because I rarely drink, but I have been drunk. I would find a hole to crawl into and giggle. I would also grab people to chat with. I believe many people have been like that." Did he grab his girlfriend Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin to chat? Chan Wai Ting stuttered and said, "No, no, no!" He also said that he did not have violent tendency after drinking.

Si Nga said that she has been drunk. Once after a break up she got drunk and disgraced her. She said, "After sobering up my friends told me that I was vomiting on the stairs. Because it was too tough and deep I never got drunk again."

Ng Ho Hong after his break up with Jacqueline Chong Si Man had no one new as he only wanted to focus on work. He said, "Now my focus is on work. In the past I thought I could date and still focus on work. Finally I realized I couldn't. I didn't want every report about me was about me with a girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment