Saturday, November 1, 2014

[2014.11.01] GREGORY WONG STREAKS FOR HIS NEW FILM



Justin Cheung, Korean model YuNa Seo and Gregory Wong
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Gregory Wong Chung Hiu and Justin Cheung Kin Sing starred new film IMPRISONED -- SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR RICH AND PRODIGAL (YUT YUK YUT SAI GAI -- GO DUNG FOOT SIU MAU GAM YUT GEI) yesterday shot on location on the streets of Sai Wan. Wong completely naked Wong Chung Hiu shot a streaking scene on the street. In the story a group of thugs including the almost 200 pound Cheung Kin Sing chased him. Wong Chung Hiu grabbed a pair of shorts, covered himself and ran. In the film he ran into a girl who was out for a jog. When she saw the naked Wong Chung Hiu she was very surprised and took out her phone to take a photo. Wong Chung Hiu bared his backside. For close up shots he wore nude tights to keep from further embarrassment. Grannies at a nearby nursing house came to the window to watch the shoot.

Wong Chung Hiu said, "This time I really let go, I once thought about if I should wear underwear today or not. In the end I only put it on halfway through the shoot." He pointed out that he did not need to tell his family about his nude scene. As for wardrobe malfunction prevention, Wong Chung Hiu said, "The team has arranged for a pair of nude stocking for me, it's like wearing a condom. It feels very strange, but most importantly it prevents wardrobe malfunction." He said that he would have many sex scenes with co-star Jessy Li Zhiyan but fewer nude scenes. Thus IMPRISONED for now expected to receive a category IIB rating. He also said, "For the prison shower scene, I have to be prepared to be completely naked. After today's shoot I am already mentally ready."

Gaining 50 pounds for this character, Cheung Kin Sing said that his weight now has reached 194 pounds. He hoped to gain another 5 pounds. He said, "I hope to spend three months to drop to 140 pounds after the shoot, to get myself into (Nick) Cheung Ka Fai shape and get back my six pack abdominal muscles." He also said that this time he asked a nutritionist to help him with his diet.

Cheung Kin Sing said, "My diet included cola, fast food, burgers, fries, when I slept I didn't move at all to keep from burning up calories." He also said that his next film will be DUE WEST 2 OUR SEX VACATION (YUT LO HEUNG SAI 2), which will start production in the middle of next year. He believed he will have ample time to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment