Wednesday, November 5, 2014

[2014.11.06] JACKY CHEUNG WILL PERFORM AT THE GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS

courtesy of on.cc

The 51st Golden Horse Award will take place on November 22nd in Taipei. After 15 years away from the Golden Horse, Song God Jacky Cheung Hok Yau will perform his new song LOVE WITH THE REST OF MY LIFE at the event to salute filmmakers. Claiming to be "troublesome", he will perform with a 22 member orchestra and excellent Hong Kong and Taiwan musicians. Hok Yau said, "The Golden Horse Award has always been an event that I respected very much, the chance to perform is my honor."

Hok Yau received the 27th Annual Golden Horse Award Best Supporting Actor with the film THE SWORDSMAN (SIU NGO GONG WU) in 1990. he felt that making a movie was very happy job. He also deeply appreciated filmmaker's hard work. He said, "Everyone perhaps feels that I don't often appear in films, but I have to say that I am still making movies. Only because of scheduling I have been making less." Hok Yau also looked forward to this year's Golden Horse Award very much. He said, "The friends that I see when I make movies are only limited to the people who work on the film. Yet at the award ceremony, I can run into film friends from many different positions. I can through this chance to meet everyone. It will be great."

No comments:

Post a Comment