Monday, November 3, 2014

[2014.11.04] MIRIAM YEUNG HELPS NEW FILM TALENT

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of singtao.com
Miriam Yeung feels giving new comers a chance is giving herself a chance
Myolie Wu has been in contract talks with TVB
Candy Law
courtesy of on.cc

The Asian Film Award Academy yesterday held its first fund raising banquet for its annual line up of events. Guests included Miriam Yeung Chin Wa, Myolie Wu Hung Yi, Linda Wong Hing Ping, Johnnie To Kei Fung, Josie Ho Chiu Yi and others.

Chin Wa last night attended as an academy honorary member and the guest performer. She was the first Hong Kong actress, in the future she would be responsible to promote Asian films to the world and even have the chance to work with new directors and new actors. She said, "Actually in recent years I have had chances to work with some new directors. I feel that giving others a chance is giving myself a chance. (Will you invest in films?) No, I have important duties now. If I have to invest I would invest on my son."

No comments:

Post a Comment