Monday, November 17, 2014

[2014.11.18] NG MAN TAT HAS NOT ENDED FRIENDSHIP WITH STEPHEN CHOW OVER MONEY

Ng Man Tat is resting fully after his heart failure
courtesy of mingpao.com

Due to heart failure Ng Man Tat was hospitalized. Last night Ng Man Tat attended an event. He was completely resting currently. "Now mostly I would have tea, play mahjong and go to the Jockey's Club with friends. I have turned down a lot of work, but (Clifton) Ko Chi Sum is asking me to make a movie and says he would accommodate my time for rest." Earlier Mrs. Charles Heung Wa Keung blasted Stephen Chow Sing Chi on Weibo. Ng Man Tat said, "I don't know much about the content, but everyone are good friends. Being healthy is the best. I have very little contact with them. Instead I have run into Brother Keung." Speaking of Chow Sing Chi being accused of backstabbing and involved in money problems. Has Ng Tat Ming stopped being friends with Sing Yeh over money? He joked, "No, I have never had that. Everyone is loving and loyal, depending on who is on the other end. To me? Everyone is loving and loyal to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment