Sunday, November 2, 2014

[2014.11.02] TIFFANY HSU LACKS CONFIDENCE IN A GOLDEN HORSE VICTORY

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Tiffany Hsu and director Chen Hung-Yi came to Hong Kong to promote their film DESIGN 7 LOVE. Two nights ago they even attended the film screening together. Nominated for the Golden Horse Best New Performer Award, she joked that she was the most experienced new actor. Although the director had confidence in her, she did not have any confidence in winning. Because she had to rush back to work in Taiwan, Tiffany Hsu could only stay one night. Speaking of her character, she revealed that she played a sly "fox fairy" who specialized in benefiting men to make them do things for her. She admitted that this performance was a lot of fun. Did she have anyone like that in her life? She said, "Of course, but I don't pay attention to them. (Does your boyfriend Ethan Juan have this type of girl around him?) You would have to ask him yourself, but I believe he probably doesn't."

Speaking of her Golden Horse nomination, Tiffany Hsu said, "I am the most experienced new actor. Of course I am happy that I was nominated for my first film. It is a huge encouragement. (If you win would you get married?) I will worry about it if I win. I guessed that everyone would ask that, probably not. I wouldn't decide to get married due to work performance. They should be separate."

No comments:

Post a Comment