Friday, September 1, 2017

[2017.09.01] MAGGIE SIU FIGHTS WITH DAICHI HARASHIMA OVER KATHY YUEN

Maggie Shiu and Kathy Yuen play mother and daughter
Maggie Shiu orders Kathy Yuen to get out of the car as she neglects Daichi Harashima
Albert Yeung visits the set and takes the actors to afternoon tea
Maggie Shiu boldly gets into the taxi
courtesy of on.cc

Maggie Siu Mei Kei, Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi) and Daichi Harashima two days ago worked on the Emperor new film YUT YUET SING (SUN MOON STAR). Emperor boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing made a surprise appearance to thank Maggie for taking the time to guest star and cheer on director Lau Wai Hung and the actors. He even took them for an afternoon tea to help them recharge. Three day guest star Maggie played a super manly female taxi driver, who by chance ran into daughter Tong Yi in Daichi Harashima's car on the way to stargaze on a date. Maggie suppressed her rage and "ordered" Tong Yi to get out and go home with her with a smile. As Tong Yi got into her taxi she gave Daichi Harashima a glare! Yet as soon as the camera stopped rolling Maggie returned to being a beyond nice elder as she chatted with Daichi Harashima.

Maggie said about her super manly look, "I really think of myself as a guy in the performance! I don't think I am manly enough. (Are you rarely so manly?) Earlier when I worked on (Johnnie) To Kei Fung's movies and played a cop I was. At the time I thought of myself as a guy and I would be cooler! (Were you a tom boy?) Because I don't have any sibling, my family would treat me like a son and a daughter." She was also happy and excited about working with new actors.

Tong Yi who was dating behind her family's back revealed that she had a similar experience when she was at school. "Once I dated for three months, another time I dated for three days. We held hands once and went out once. Mama didn't know!" Daichi Harashima stated that he would like to stargaze with his girlfriend in the future. "I haven't met anyone like that yet, I can't imagine if she would like it or not. Right now school comes first!"

No comments:

Post a Comment