Wednesday, September 20, 2017

[2017.09.21] CECILIA SO IS STRESSED ABOUT TAKING THE BATON FROM STEPHY TANG

Cecilia So
courtesy of on.cc
Belinda Yan
courtesy of singtao.com

Cecilia So Lai Shan, Belinda Yan Zifei, Candy Yuen Ka Man, Alycia Chan Yuen Hung, Jessica Kan Suk Yi two nights ago attended a film premiere. So Lai Shan said that her first lead role, the new film NEVER TOO LATE (OI CHING LO DAI SAU), will open next month. She was very nervous. After she took the role people kept comparing her to Stephy Tang Lai Yan's "Ah Bo", she started to have a little stress. Actually her version was more tomboyish and very rough. She and Alex Fong Lik Sun even had a lot of argument scenes, different from Stephy's version.

Carina Lau Ka Ling in the film MOTHER IN LAW VS. SON IN LAW (NGOR DIK CHING DIK NUI SAI) played the "ultimate Ah Bo". So Lai Shan said that she had a role in that film. In it she played Lau Ka Ling's character in her youth. She said, "When I saw Sister Ka Ling I was very nervous. Brother Wa (Simon Yam Tat Wa) said that Sister Ka Ling and I both have big eyes and look a little like each other. I was like a little fan and very happy to have a photo with Sister Ka Ling. (Did you ask Sister Ka Ling for advice?) Sister Ka Ling was very busy, I didn't have a chance to chat. (Did you study her performance?) I can't reach her. Sister Ka Ling is in god class. No matter how I study I wouldn't resemble her."

No comments:

Post a Comment