Wednesday, September 13, 2017

[2017.09.14] AIMEE CHAN RETURNS TO WORK WITH HUSBAND MOSES CHAN

courtesy of singtao.com
Moses Chan says no to getting his tubes tied, which makes wife Aimee Chan smile
courtesy of mingpao.com

Moses Chan Ho and Aimee Chan Yan Mei attended a watch concept store event together. Mr. and Mrs. Chan even said that the time was not right for them to work on a series together, but for commercials and events "the more the merrier"!

Aimee already finished work on YUT YUET SING (SUN MOON STAR)'s production and felt that this performance was a new challenge as she was able to get into the mood for work. Did she miss her children at home? She said, "I would, at the same time I love acting too much. I enjoy it as I am able to challenge new characters. I want to get myself into character faster, to me it is a great opportunity. I consider this new challenge a success."

No comments:

Post a Comment