Tuesday, September 26, 2017

[2017.09.26] CARINA LAU'S NEW FILM IS SELECTED TO OPEN HONG KONG ASIAN FLM FESTIVAL

courtesy of singtao.com

The new director Tam Wai Ching directed, Carina Lau Ka Ling produced for hte first time and starred with Ng Siu Hin, Tse Kwan Ho, Stephen Tung Wai, Jennifer Yu Heung Yi in the second "First Feature Film Initiative" winner IN YOUR DREAMS (YI CHING CHUN DIK MING YI) yesterday was announced as the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival opening film and competition selection. The film will premiere on the opening night on October 31st.

Director Tam Wai Ching's first film as a director was chosen for the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival opening film and competition. She admitted that she felt happy but a little surprised. "Thank you to the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival for giving this opportunity to us, thank you to them for supporting domestic film and new director. As a new director I feel very honored that a film festival selected my film. I have to thank people who have helped this film, especially producer Ka Ling."

Ka Ling was very happy to learn that the film was chosen for the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival 2017 opening film. She hoped that everyone would be able to support this sincere film when it will be released in January 2018.

Ng Siu Hin would be participating in his second Hong Kong Asian Film Festival but still felt excited. "Of course I feel happy, in particular this time in the film I was able to have so many scenes and relationship with Sister Ka Ling. I myself look forward to watching this film on the big screen. I hope everyone would support it." He also joked, "Although lately I have been busy with a television series production, I would also fully prepare to dress up for the Hong Kong Asian Film Festival opening ceremony, hopefully I would be cool and handsome to match Sister Ka Ling!"

No comments:

Post a Comment