Monday, December 7, 2020

[2020.12.08] RICHIE JEN GETS A HAIR CUT TO PLAY A RELEASED PRISONER

Richie Jen
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai) recently posted a hair cutting video on his social media. He cut his hair for the Fung Chih Chiang written and directed, Sofiee Ng Hoi Yan, Peter Chan Charm Man, Paul Che Bo Law starred film SUK HUNG HUNG GAN: TONG LAU (LOST BALANCE MURDEROUS SPACE: CHINESE BUILDING). Siu Chai explained, "In the film I would play a just released prisoner, so I cut my hair once again. I don't remember how many years it has been since my last crew cut, at least three or four years ago."

On the day of the production wrap, Siu Chai treated the entire team to a late night snack. In the film Siu Chai was full of dark humor, which to him was rather refreshing. "In fear, human's inner potential would be exposed. I was innocently swept into a storm. I saw how helpless Ng Hoi Yan was and wanted to see how I could help, but I ended up with trouble galore." In addition, the entire film actually consisted of three stories. The Hui Yip Sun directed story SUK HUNG HUNG GAN: UM GOK (LOST BALANCE MURDEROUS SPACE: DARK CORNER) starred Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling, the band Nowhere Boys' lead vocalist Van Chan and Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui and has also wrapped up production. The third story was under preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment