Wednesday, December 30, 2020

[2020.12.31] TSE KWAN HO OCCUPIES AN AIRPORT TRAIN STATION

Tse Kwan Ho says the shoot inside the train control room is very eye opening
courtesy of singtao.com

 

Mad bomber Tse Kwan Ho wrecks havoc at a train station
courtesy of on.cc

Tse Kwan Ho joined SHOCK WAVE 2 (CHAK DAN JUEN GA 2) for the first time to play a villain. He described his character as "extremely crazy". "In the film I am not disposing bombs, I specialize in placing bombs. He is an extremist who wants to knock over the world and start over!" In order to bring this character to life, Tse Kwan Ho also made a new breakthrough with his appearance. He said, "At first I wanted to create an unprecedented image for myself, originally I wanted to get hair extensions but they didn't work out. So I went to dye my hair. I dyed it five times. I have never seen myself like this, an all new Tse Kwan Ho."

Tse Kwan Ho in the past played many villains, but stated that "It's the first time that I play with something extreme like a bomb". This time he even broke into the airport train station and the MTR yard, take over an airport train station and hijack a train, which he said was a lot of fun. He even admitted that his eyes were opened. "In the past no production has been inside a train control room. We had to follow a lot of rules. Because of certain dangers, we couldn't touch anything. Someone from the crew had to be next to us at all times. Before entering the train yard everyone had to listen to the instructions, from personal safety to rules. Because the location had many power lines, we had to maintain proper distance. We couldn't extend our arms too high, fearing that anything with power would be dangerous."

No comments:

Post a Comment