Monday, December 21, 2020

[2020.12.22] EDDIE PENG FINDS PLAYING A FATHER DIFFICULT

courtesy of singtao.com

The child actor knows how to act, Eddie Peng instead has difficulty grasping the role 
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

The Dante Lam Chiu Yin directed, Eddie Peng Yu-Yan starred Emperor Motion Picture THE RESCUE (GUNG GUP GAU WOON) opened in the Mainland and has been the box office champion for 3 days in a row as of December 21st. For far its box office approaches HK$ 300 million! This time Director Lam again challenged Peng Yu-Yan's extremes and limits. Because the story was based on real life rescues at sea, Eddie not only had to accept the hellish special training but also played a father for the first time officially. He admitted that it was a very difficult. "The Director was very thoughtful. He knew that I came from a single parent family, so I needed to spend a lot of time to convince myself to play a father. However I am very grateful to the director for giving me this character that enables me to face myself once."

In addition, Eddie praised his onscreen son Zhang Jingyi's acting. He joked, "I feel this kid isn't bad, he is just missing a Mama!" The cute Zhang Jingyi mischievously cried to the tens of thousands of "Mrs. Peng" publicly. "I saw many little sisters want to be my Mama online, would you like me to choose one?" Eddie just let him be. "Great, you choose!"

No comments:

Post a Comment