Tuesday, September 17, 2024

[2024.09.18] LOLETTA LEE IS LEAVNG HER LOVE LIFE TO FATE

Gladys Li talks about her bed scene experience in front of "Mommy" Loletta Lee
courtesy of on.cc

Loletta Lee Lai Chun and Gladys Li Ching Kwan recently spoke to HOY and talked about their new film production. The two played mother and daughter. Lee Lai Chun was asked if she was as concerned about her daughter's dating issues in real life as she was in the film. She said frankly, "We don't deliberately talk about it, and she doesn't pay much attention to me. (Have she brought her boyfriend to meet you? ) Yes, the most important thing is that she likes him and is happy. (Does your daughter want you to date?) She hasn't deliberately said it, feeling that my happiness is the most important. (What do you think?) It's very hard to say, leave it to fate! I have let go a lot of things, and don't have so much baggage."

As for Li Ching Kwan's daring bed scene in the film, she said that it should be her biggest breakthrough in her acting career. "The first time I shot a bed scene was for a music video, but this time it was on a bigger scale; because last time for the music video, I didn't take off my clothes. This time had a lot more action, I had to turn around but was scared of wardrobe malfunction."

No comments:

Post a Comment