Monday, September 23, 2024

[2024.09.24] GORDON LAM IS TRYING TO COME UP WITH A SCRIPT FOR THE LUNAR NEW YEAR

Gordon Lam revealed that he accidentally fell down the stairs earlier.
courtesy of on.cc

Bob Lam's company held a 10th anniversary press conference. Its artist Elaine Tang served as the emcee, and Gordon Lam was present to support it.
courtesy of singtao.com

Gordon Lam was disappointed that he was unable to go to Venice for an award ceremony

Bob Lam and his company's artist Elaine Tang
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Bob Lam Sing Bun co-founded entertainment company held a 10th anniversary press conference yesterday. In addition to its artists, Best Actor Gordon Lam Ka Tung was also present to support the event. Earlier due to injury, he was unable to go to Venice, Italy with the "Hong Kong Classics Reimagined" team to receive the award. He said that it was all due to a torn waist muscle. "It rained heavily earlier, I wore new shoes and accidentally fell on the stairs when I returned home. It hurt so much I cursed." He was in so much pain that he could not move and had to call an ambulance, so he had no choice but to cancel his trip to Beijing and Venice. He expressed his disappointment, "I have never been to Venice. I was really looking forward to this trip, but I can only look forward to the next time. I originally wanted to go to Beijing to attend my god daughter's graduation ceremony before going to Venice, but I couldn't make the trip." Ka Tung laughed at himself and said that like an old man, he needed to use a large waist pad to support his waist when sitting. He said that he has recovered 80% but work has been affected. The doctor has given him medicine for the pain, after taking then he felt out of it. "I felt hazy after taking it, but it helped me. I will know how to act in similar roles in the future." Did the accident make him want to find a wife to take care of him? He jokingly pointed out that he had another way of looking at it. "Since my waist is like this now, I don't need to marry a wife, haha! Both views are valid."

He admitted that he was used to living alone, so he did not consider hiring a domestic helper to help with housework. He was used to cleaning up, even Mommy was not allowed to touch his stuff. He also revealed that he has been busy writing scripts recently. Speaking of the lack of Hong Kong-produced Lunar New Year films next year, he said that investors have asked him to produce one, but if the script is a little bit worse, he will be "fried and torn to pieces". He needed to take the script more seriously now, so he would be able to answer to himself and the investor; otherwise finding investors will be very difficult. He said, "I hope to make it in time for the Lunar New Year, but I will try my best to finish it depending on the progress."

Lam Sing Bun revealed that the company had many projects like concerts for its artists and stand up comedy shows. He also expressed that he was interested in staring a master of ceremony training class.

No comments:

Post a Comment