Wednesday, February 3, 2010

[2010.02.04] DONNIE YEN IS HOOKED ON ROMANCE

courtesy of takungpao.com

14 BLADES (GUM YI WAI) will be released next week in Hong Kong. Donnie Yen Ching, Wu Chun, Kate Tsui Tsz Shan will attend while Vicki Zhao Wei will remain absent. Director Daniel Lee Yan Kong regretted that but still praised Zhao Wei's excellent acting in the film.

In the film Zhao Wei played a security company daughter who assisted in the escape of the Yen Chi Tan played guard. They even developed a romance. In the past Yen Chi Tan worked with Zhao Wei in PAINTED SKIN (WAT PEI) but did not have too many scenes together. With this reunion, Yen Chi Tan even joked that it was his first on screen romance. "This time I have to properly have a romance with her to make up for the PAINTED SKIN regret. I am very excited to be able to date Zhao Wei. On the set she taught me a lot about communicating with looks, which made future romantic scenes even easier. After making the romantic scenes I don't want to fight anymore!"

Zhao Wei said, "In the film I had to ride horses, but Big Brother Chi Tan assisted me from the back with the action scenes. So this time I am lucky enough to be in charge of romance with Big Brother Chi Tan! This film although is an action film, but the romantic scenes are more romantic than my past romantic films!"

No comments:

Post a Comment