Friday, November 2, 2012

[2012.11.02] DEANIE IP REMEMBERS LYING IN A COFFIN

Deanie Ip, Roger Lee
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Deanie Ip Tak Han starred film A SIMPLE LIFE (TOH JEH) will air on TVB movie channel. She was invited to make a promotional film and share the production experience. Ip Tak Han remembered the coffin scene. "That coffin to me was a little big and had a strange scent. However I thought it was pretty interesting because not everyone would have a chance to try to lie in a coffin in their lives. Unfortunately this scene was cut in the end, which is somewhat regrettable." As for the most touching scene, she said, "In one scene Roger's mother returned from overseas and she told Sister Tao that her granddaughter in law had a baby. I was very happy and touched to make that scene, as if I truly had a great grandchild. I was teary eyed but I didn't dare to cry, because I knew that (Ann) Hui On Wa doesn't like for people to cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment