Thursday, April 13, 2017

[2017.04.14] KELVIN KWAN REVEALS NEO YAU'S FEAR OF TOOTHBRUSHING

Kelvin Kwan and producer Leung Hung Wa gang up on Neo Yau

Neo Yau, , Kelvin Kwan
courtesy of on.cc

Film stars Neo Yau Hawk Sau and Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu worked together on the new film WITH PRISONER (TUNG CHAU) as a prisoner and a correctional officer. Yau Hok Sau said that he put himself in quarantine for the character to experience how a prisoner suffered psychological torture and mental abuse. Co-star Kwan Chor Yiu even mentioned that Yau Hawk Sau's fear of brushing teeth after one scene. He said, "Don't mention it! After brushing my teeth with stain I developed a fear. Although the prop was fake, the bathroom was real. It wasn't comfortable to shoot!"

Kwan Chor Yiu revealed that his character had to stay in the prison for a long time and changed a lot. "The character was very passionate, his state of mind slowly changed. Because each shift is over a week, the feeling is not much different from the prisoners'! In the film I hit prisoners, hitting others wasn't too tough. I would also use foul language, I don't have to learn anything specifically!" Producer Leung Hung Wa was asked whether the "stain tooth brushing" was real. He said, "I heard about it, I hope it's not true. The film has already been made reserved and solid."

No comments:

Post a Comment