Friday, June 2, 2023

[2023.06.02] AMY LO CUTS HER HAIR 8 INCHES SHORTER FOR WORK

Amy Lo looks refreshed with shorter hair
courtesy of on.cc

Amy Lo says the short hair is easier to take care of 
courtesy of mingpao.com

Amy Lo Wai Man recently cut her long hair for work. Two days ago she attended a brand private party with her refreshing short hair. She said that her hair has never been so short. She estimated that 8 inches were cut and praised how easy short hair was to manage, especially after an all night shoot as her hair washing time was cut in half. In recent years she participated in many film and television performances. Her film with Chow Yun Fat ONE MORE CHANCE (BIT GIU NGOR DOH SUN) would soon open in the mainland; the horror film TALES FROM THE OCCULT: ULTIMATE MALEVOLENCE (SUT HUNG HUNG GAN ji NGOR LIM JI JUI) and her film with Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui AN ABANDONED TEAM (GAU JUEN YUN SUN) would open this year. Started as a model, Lo Man Wai said, "I feel I have been lucky with opportunities, ultimately my height is an obstacle in movies; but since I was born that way I couldn't change it. I would work extra hard. When I have production opportunities I would work while learning from elders. At the same time I have been attending drama classes in hopes of telling everyone in the future with substance, I truly have successfully transitioned."

No comments:

Post a Comment